Search My Stuffz

Monday, February 10, 2014

Adorable Animals

Here are some really adorable animals!!! They give me a case of serious cuteness seizures!!!
Happy Squeezing People!

1. Japanese Dwarf Flying Squirrel:

My name for them: Cute little flying Pouf Balls 

"Hewwo"

2. Finger Monkey:

I so want one. I'm not even joking.

3. Siberian Samoyed Dog:

The only dog that has puppies who resemble baby Polar Bears *squeal*

4. Saw Whet Owl:

Cute mini mini owl with the sweetest HUGE eyes!!! I just wanna pet it!

5. Jumping Spider:

Now...This is coming from someone who HATES spiders...BUT this little guy here is cuter
than a button!!! I just want to take it, pet it over the head and say "there, there wittle spidy widy"

6. Coal Black Crest Bird:


Adorable little thing!!!

7. Golden Snub Nosed Monkey:

*squeaks* OMG... and they look so sad... They need HUGS!!!

*brightens everyone's Monday*
Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment